You can find information about the status of your deposit requests in your Dashboard following these steps: transactions - transactions.
All requests are processed in the shortest possible time, but in order to understand at what stage the request is, please see the status of requests and their meanings below:
1. "Completed" status means that the request is processed successfully and the funds was credited to your trading account/wallet.
2. "Pending" status means that the funds was not credited to your trading account or it was an unsuccessful attempt to make a deposit. Most likely 3D secure code was not specified or information was specified incorrectly during the deposit. If you are sure that the funds was withdrawn from your account, please send the payment confirmation to our Customer support.
3. "Waiting for approval" status means that a deposit to your trading account/wallet was temporarily suspended due to data mismatch - the cardholder name (Name1) did not match the name specified in your Dashboard (Name2) (reasons for this could include a mistyped name spelling or that a third party credit card has been used).
According to our payment conditions, Admirals does not accept deposits to the client’s trading account from any third party. In order to proceed with the transaction and for verification purposes, you should provide a picture of the Credit card front clearly showing:
Card number (at least 4 last digits of the card number must be visible; the number of CVC or CVV must be hidden if you provide backside of bank card too)
Expiry date of the Card.
On the occasion your Card does not contain your name (non-personalized credit card), please submit a Confirmation of your payment (bank statement) where your name and card number are visible in order for our Finance department to be able to verify your Card copy.
4. "Declined" / "Failed" statuses mean that transaction was failed. An error occurred while processing your deposit. Please try to make a deposit using a different method.
5. "Rejected" means that we have received a notification that the payment to your wallet/ trading account was temporarily suspended. This may be because the submitted details have invalid data or an information mismatch. Please note that your payment cannot be submitted at this moment. Our funding department is looking into it and we will send you an update as soon as possible.
In case you have some questions left, please contact our Customer Service.